Foot Tractors bring aluminum bar technology to new levels of performance.
Skate down the Lower Rogue’s algae-coated bedrock or stumble through a greasy Skeena boulder garden, and you’ll understand the inspiration behind our Foot Tractor Wading Boots. The aggressively shaped aluminum bars are hard enough to cut through algae and slime, yet soft enough to conform to rock surfaces; they also grip well on muddy trails, won’t accumulate snow, don’t hold moisture and are easy to clean. In other words, they offer the wading traction we’ve been looking for all our lives. Made with durable, fast-drying Clarino® synthetic leather and Venergy monofilament mesh panels for drainage and weight reduction, the Foot Tractors offer industrial-strength support and performance in a light, comfortable boot. The oversized toe box and heel cups feature Texon® trilaminate to help protect the foot from rock impact while wading.
* Lightweight Clarino® synthetic leather upper is durable, even after extended flexing in wet environments
* Monofilament mesh paneling for quick drainage and weight reduction
* Oversized toe box and heel cup feature Texon® trilaminate to protect heel and toe from rock impact and foot compression
* Sticky rubber lugged sole with inset multidirectional-gripping aluminum bar design
* Upper: Clarino® synthetic leather with monofilament mesh panels. Toe box and heel counter: Texon®