RIO InTouch Skagit Trout Spey Line, a very easy casting, short head style line that will throw big flies and fast sinking tips with exceptional ease. This is the perfect line for swinging and stripping streamers for anglers using light two-handed trout Spey rods, as well as regular single-handed fly rods (just check the grain weight to match).
Each line is made on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity, and is built with a seamlessly integrated running line for ease of use. An additional tip needs to be attached to complete this line, and we recommend a Light Skagit MOW tip for the best result when casting large flies.
- Ideal for two-handed Trout Spey rods, and single-handed rods
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- Works perfectly with tapered leaders, VersiLeaders and light tips
- Loops on each end for fast rigging
- Integrated running line – no loops to catch