Add your review
Review Book-Cathy Beck's Fly Fishing Handbook 3rd Edition
Book-Cathy Beck's Fly Fishing Handbook 3rd Ed, Cathy Beck is an amazing fly fishing teacher, and her world travels have exposed her to every style under the sun. 176 page Paperback edition. 6 x 9 inch format.
- Updated in full color with the latest info
- Enhanced with video QR codes--link to video segments teaching basic techniques
- All the basics--on gear, lines, leaders and knots, and casting
- Covers both freshwater and saltwater fishing and fly selection
- New chapter on trip preparation and traveling to fish
- Illustrations by Rod Walinchus
About the Author
Expert fly fisher, teacher, and guide, Cathy Beck lives in the mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania and guides trips across the world with husband, Barry, through Frontiers International. Their website is www.barryandcathybeck.com.
0 stars based on 0 reviews