Go the distance with the Simms G4 Pro® Backpack. Designed for professional guides and off the beaten path adventures where missing gear is not an option, the 2-in-1 design offers a unique waist pack that swings to the front for ease of access when you need items on the fly. With a water-resistant exterior and breathable mesh back panel, this backpack will take you as far as you wish to go. Customizable fit.
- Top loading compartment with easy access watertight coated zipper, interior mesh pocket, and access to remove internal frame
- Padded shoulder straps with magnetic tool docking station, adjustable sternum strap, comfort load lifters, and stretch woven pocket for essentials
- PU waterproof coating and air mesh in back panel and shoulder straps for breathability
- Dual side stretch woven bottle pockets and vertical storage pockets on each side of backpack
- Front panel drop down flap with adjustable straps and bottom pass through for a net or rod
- Backpack houses the Rotation 180 degree catch and release waist pack that swings around to the front for easy access to gear while standing in the river or helping a client on the water
- Hip pack has two-way U-shaped zipper for easy access to main interior compartment and interior pockets
- Magnetic Mitten Clamp docking station and large loop field on sides of hip pack for wet fly storage
- Hip pack has air mesh padded waist belt with water resistant pockets and mesh pocket with secured tippet caddy and floatant storage
DIMENSIONS: Backpack: 11″W x 25″H x 9″D; Hip Pack: 11″W x 9″H x 7″D
CAPACITY: 35 L
APPROX. WEIGHT: 3.6 lb.