1. Insert leader in one of the horizontal spring coils leaving approximately 3” exposed.
2. Insert tippet in other spring coil facing opposite direction leaving approx. 3” exposed.
3. Wrap 3” of tippet 4 or 5 times OVER leader securing end under closest plunger button.
4. Do same with leader except wrapping UNDER tippet 4 or 5 times.
5. Remove each from spring coils grasping leader in one hand and tippet in other letting EZ Tie hang freely. Pull each in opposite direction creating blood knot.
6. Trim excess material close to knot.