Simms Flyweight Boot Steel Grey, A game-changing uber lightweight wading boot built for hike-wade excursions.
If the call of high mountain streams and the path less traveled ring true for you, our 40 oz. Flyweight Boot offers an incredibly lightweight design to help you answer the high-mountain call. The low-profile design maintains full wading boot functionality and the Vibram® Idrogrip outsole sticks to wet, mossy rocks, and is reinforced for reliable stud and cleat retention.
- Low-profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
- Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for durability
- Speed lace hooks and lace-toe closure
- High cushion dual density EVA midsole for comfort
- Stud-compatible 4.5 mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- FABRIC TECH: Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- ITEM WEIGHT: 40 OZ in size 11
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the first column. We have found that people successfully size their wading boots between their street shoe size and 1 full size larger (for men). If you are a half size, then you should size up to the next full size. Women should size down (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7).
(Simms Boot size 5 will fit a Youth Size 4, etc.)
Not all styles available in all sizes; please see individual boot for size specifics
** Freestone Boot only