- Mako reels are fully sealed with o-rings, and proprietary carbon impregnated Teflon lip seals.
- A full-contact carbon-fiber drag system that uses “button technology” to eliminate start-up friction is incorporated.
- Oversized calibrated drag knobs are utilized with one, to stop providing the full range of drag.
- Mako employs a “taper lock” quick-change spool and a three-ball bearing spindle assembly.
- Mako reels are produced to the highest machining standards and level of polish
- Type III anodizing which, gives them a near ceramic hardness to survive the elements.
- All these qualities are amongst other features.
Inshore & Saltwater Reel
4 inch diameter