Clear water, big fish, and cold, unpredictable weather. Steelhead season on British Columbia's Bulkley River is famous for it all. Our Bulkley Jacket keeps you warm and dry on the coldest, harshest days thanks to a GORE-TEX® build that sheds it all, combined with high-loft PrimaLoft® insulation in the body and sleeves that adds the warmth you need to stay comfortable on the water. You'll also stay unseen thanks to Simms River Camo patterning, developed by Veil Camo, that gives you an edge by distorting a fish's ability to detect shape and motion as you work through the run from head to tailout. The jacket hem features waterproof GORE-TEX® inside and out to keep you drier in deep wading conditions. The Bulkley Jacket also features our watertight Shingle Cuff design to prevent up-sleeve water migration every time you reach into the river. Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets help defrost your digits, and two fly box compatible pockets keep essentials within easy reach.
- Proprietary River Camo developed by Veil™ uses specific patterning and colors to distort the fish's ability to detect shape and movement
- 100% waterproof, breathable, insulated protection
- High-loft insulation in body and sleeves
- 3-point adjustable Storm Hood; 2 fly box-compatible pockets; 2 zippered, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- GORE-TEX® fabric inside of hem for deep wading
- Shingled cuff construction