Thomas & Thomas Zone Fly Rod, The new ZONE series from T&T offers freshwater and saltwater anglers a more price-conscious alternative to flagship models. While these may be less expensive in price, T&T states that they are still hand-built in Massachusetts and even use the same advanced StratoTherm resin that's found in the Exocett and Avantt rods. Great performance at a stunning price!
ZONE fly rods are a low-key natural finish and come with titanium stripping guides with zirconium inserts fastened by precise blue wraps. Saltwater rods also come with Snake Brand E-Coating Universal Snake Guides, while freshwater rods get single-foot guides. Handles are premium cork with composite near the top for grip and durability, while reel seats are silver anodized aluminum with a blue fiberglass insert.
- 3wt-4wt Medium/fast action 5wt-10wt fast action.
- Natural finish carbon appearance.
- Clear anodized premium aluminum hardware.
- Blue fiber reel seat hand rolled at T&T.
- Composite reinforced premium-quality cork grips.
- Titanium frame stripping guides with Zirconium inserts.
- T&T Blue thread with silver accent wraps.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with Thomas & Thomas Zone logo.
- Freshwater (3wt-7wt) rods feature chrome single foot guides and hook keeper
- Saltwater (8wt-10wt) rods feature Snake Brand E-Coating Universal Snake guides