Madison River Guided Fly Fishing
We specialize in guided float trips on the Madison River. This wonderfully diverse and productive trout stream offers anglers all the best in Montana fly fishing. A wide variety of tactics are productive, from small dry flies to big streamers and everything in between. The Madison offers plenty of floating and wading opportunities for wild Rainbows and Browns that average a healthy 12 - 16”. And all under the spectacular beauty of remote Big Sky Country!
Our trips include lunch or snacks and soft drinks, and float trips are conducted in the comfort and safety of modern drift boats and skiffs.
Spending a day with a guide can greatly enhance your odds for success, but it is also sure to help you enhance your fly fishing skills and knowledge. All of our guides are patient instructors who will work hard to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time on the water with us. They are always ready to teach and help you improve on your casting, fly selection and presentation skills. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, let us show you the Madison River!
Let us handle the details for multi boat trips (up to 30 people) for your family or business associates. Terrific streamside BBQ lunches can be arranged for the entire group. Call or write for more information.
Madison River Fly Fishing Trips (The Home Stream)
- Full-Day...................$595 per boat (March/April - $495 per boat)
1 or 2 people. Includes: all flies, tackle, lunch, beverages
- Half-Day...................$425 per boat
1 or 2 people. Includes: all flies, tackle, snacks, beverages
- 3 Day Fly Fishing School - $1,195 per person
- Notes - Although we discourage it, in some case we can allow a 3rd angler on a boat for an additional $150 charge. MT Fishing License not included.
All Other SW Montana Rivers (Big Hole, Beaverhead, Ruby, Yellowstone, Jefferson, Missouri)
- Full-Day..................................$625 per boat
1 or 2 people, includes: flies, fly tackle, lunch and beverages
- Half-Day..................................Not Available
- Camping trips are priced on a individual basis depending on number of boats, number of nights, and what type of amenities are requested. Please call or E-Mail us for more detailed information.
A deposit of $200 per guide day is required at the time of booking to hold your reservation.
A full refund of the deposit will be given if the trip is cancelled by the client at least 30 days in advance of the trips planned departure date.
Inside 30 days, we will refund the deposit if/when we can re-book the guide day(s) with another client.
We believe in Gore-Tex and Merino wool and we fish rain or shine. No refunds/credits due to weather cancellations.
If trip is cancelled within 48 hours of departure, full payment is due.