Book-Small Fly Techniques by Larry Tullis. The best fishing in any given location is seldom a secret, and as more and more anglers fish in such areas, the trout often become fussy eaters. "Educated" trout often focus solely on the small but plentiful aquatic insects that are frequently overlooked by the average fly fisher. Although some anglers are under the impression that small flies are difficult to fish, or that big fish won't take small flies, nothing could be further from the truth. With small flies and Larry Tullis's expert advice, an angler can catch these large and selective trout. In SMALL FLY TECHNIQUES, Larry Tullis shows how easy small-fly fishing can be as he covers. 160 page paperback edition. 7.4 x 6.5 inch format.
* Distinguishing between "educated" and "uneducated" trout
* Where to find strike and drift zones
* Understanding trout foods
* How to select the best small-fly patterns
* How to best utilize your tackle
* And much more