Patagonia L/S Eye of Brown T-Shirt, A durable, long-sleeved, regular-fit T-shirt that’s made with U.S.-grown organic cotton and imprinted with original art by Kenny Clarke using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Because Patagonia—likes our salmonid counterparts—prefer clear, cool streams and rivers, they are donating $5 of the full-price sale of the Long-Sleeved Eye of Brown World Trout Cotton T-Shirt to World Trout.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Kenny Clarke
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 255 g (9 oz)