Men's Minimalist Wading Jacket
Patagonia's Minimalist Wading Jacket keeps you on the water longer with a rare combination of heavy-duty rain protection and ultralight performance. Made from durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish—and now featuring corrosion-resistant zippers and updated styling—the Minimalist sheds weather like other premium fly fishing jackets but at half the weight. Two large upper fly-box pockets with highly water-repellent zips haul essential gear; underneath are two handwarmer pockets to keep your off hand warm during the swing. Add in a fully adjustable hood and cuffs, plus a bungee drawcord at the waist, and it’s clear: the Minimalist is everything you need and not an ounce more. It’s also Patagonia's longest fishing jacket (5 inches longer than the SST).
- Light and durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully adjustable hood, cuffs and bungee at waist
- Two upper fly-box pockets with handwarmer pockets underneath
- Plastic zippers won’t corrode in salt water or wet environments
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 303 g (10.7 oz)