Conquer the flats with RIO's Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long rear taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provide perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. The no-memory, easy-annealing, low stretch "DirectCore" is effortless to stretch out, lies completely straight on the water and gives unprecedented hook sets. In addition, this revolutionary core is more than 25% stronger than equivalent fly lines. The Flats Pro line has a hard, tropical coating that stops the line from wilting in the heat, and ensures the line shoots with exceptional ease.
- Easy annealing, no memory core that lays perfectly straight the water
- Low stretch "DirectCore" for hard, solid strip sets
- 25% stronger than equivalent lines
- Mid length head & long rear taper for complete line control
- High floating running line that will not sink and impede the cast
- 6' clear intermediate tip