When the sun is shining and the temperatures are warm, pull on the Simms Riprap Shoe before a day of wandering the banks of your favorite trout stream. The perforated uppers drain and dry quickly, while fully enclosed design keeps debris out of the shoe. Plus, the Vibram StreamTread sole is specifically developed to cut through moss and grime for trustworthy traction in the river.
- Traction and comfort for fishing warmer waters
- Non-absorbent, perforated upper for quick drying and draining
- Vibram StreamTread outsole offers grip on slippery riverbeds
- Foam construction offers comfortable fit
- EVA footbed is quick-drying and anti-odor
- Fully enclosed design keeps debris out
- Simms products are developed in Bozeman, Montana