Fishpond will donate $100 for each bag sold to the Sportsman’s Alliance for Alaska to continue the fight against the Pebble Mine. This is a limited run of custom printed Wind River Back Packs. We will collect orders until March 10th, print the bags, and ship them by April 10th.
You’ve been planning this trip all year. Flights are booked, maps are studied, flies are tied, and gear has been carefully selected. Now you just need to get there and keep it all safe and dry on the water. The Wind River roll-top backpack has ample volume to transport gear through the airports and into the wild with comfort. We improved this classic Fishpond product by adding a thermoformed back panel and adjustable hipbelt so this can be used for the long-haul.
- 1680D TPU coated Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric
- Roll top waterproof main body compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded backpanel
- Hip belt is removable and can also be vertically adjusted for different torso lengths
- Coated webbing haul handle
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt