Patagonia Womens Nano Puff Jacket, As a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes or as an insulated jacket during alpine squalls, it traps your heat and blocks the wind. The 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and fits effortlessly in your layering system, while the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—warms with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The shape is sculpted with narrow horizontal quilting on the side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. The internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Details include two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- 284 g (10 oz)