Simms Challenger Insulated Jacket, Sub-freezing temps and the elements that come with late fall, winter, and early spring have the tendency to deter a lot of anglers. That’s perfectly fine with us. More fair-weather fishermen equals more empty parking lots, and vacant water. The truth is, when dressed for success, not only is cold wet/weather tolerable, it can also be quite productive. Traditionally, the solution to cope with challenging weather has been to layer appropriately, and throw a waterproof bib and jacket on as the outer layer. The problem is, the colder it is, the more layers you need and the more bulk you collect. Simms answer, the Challenger Insulated Jacket and Bib, a waterproof package that warms like no other.
- Fully taped seams for 100% waterproof performance
- High-loft insulation in body and sleeves
- Center-front zipper Storm Flap
- 3-point adjustable Storm Hood
- 2 zippered hand warming pockets; Chest pocket; Internal zippered pocket
- Dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem
- FABRIC TECH: Face: 2-layer waterproof Toray®;Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver 120 g in body / 100 g in sleeves;Liner: 30D 100% polyester;100% nylon abrasion zones