Simms Dry Creek Z Backpack, Waterproof-submersible storage meets ergonomic comfort in a backpack built to haul and keep essential gear dry.
- TruZip® waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Roomy water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items
- Internal Pocket for in-transit water bladder/laptop storage
- Centered net holster
- External patch/hook & loop field for flies and accessories
- Cam-strap lash points secure bag to boats, or more rods to bag
- FABRIC TECH: 300D polyester ripstop with an outside PU coating and inside TPU lamination
TRU Zip™ is the first sliding, toothless, and TRUly waterproof zipper system on the market. Tested to IP67, this high-performance zipper protects from sand and dust, and is completely waterproof submerged in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, the extruded TPU system combines mechanical and vacuum forces to create a powerful, durable seal. With an intuitive slide-to-secure design that glides smoothly into an over molded garage, TRU Zip offers a confident closure you can feel.