The SONIC two-handed collection of rods place all the remarkable benefits of Konnetic Technology in both of your hands. Its lighter weight and decidedly thinner profile are welcome assets over a long day of fishing, reducing casting fatigue and minimizing wind resistance for tireless casts. Thanks to the shaft’s significantly enhanced torsional stability, the rod recovers quickly as it moves through the cast, optimizing load carry and line speed for long, smooth, flawless casts every time. With power to lift heavy tips out of the water and the precision to place the perfect touch-and-go anchor, the SONIC Switch rods are a great multi-discipline tool that covers most any swinging scenario.
The SONIC lineup of switch rods are perfect when you know you’re going to be backed right up to the bank, but that skater or intruder still needs to be delivered into the holding water. From summer Steelhead with the 7116-4 to bigger Winter Runs with the 8116-4, the SONIC Switch series has the right tool for your smaller and tight-quarters swing water.
- Konnetic Technology
- Juniper blank color
- Charcoal primary thread wraps with Gunmetal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides; Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle with cork/EVA fighting butt
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum reel seat in Matte Slate
- Integrated "hidden" reel seat hook keeper
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Green model tag
- Matte Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion