Crafted for windproof, water-resistant warmth, the ExStream Pull-Over Hoody uses ultra-lightweight, stitchless insulation for smooth operations under waders and bibs, while stretch fabrics maximize mobility across a full range of conditions and terrain.
- Lightweight stretch face fabric with pre-baffled PrimaLoft® insulation for ease of movement and zero snags, and a hard face fleece secondary fabric through the lower for easy layering.
- Center-front zipper and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Kangaroo-style hand pocket; hidden zippered drop-in chest pocket perfect for your cell phone; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuff sack; internal mesh phone pocket.
- Oversized collar for warmth and hood with structured brim.
- Articulated sleeve with thumb loops.
- Shaped waist and longer-length drop hem for a flattering fit.
Body Upper and Sleeves - Toray® pre-quilted stretch fabric - 30D 91% polyester, 9% spandex with durable water repellent finish.
Lower Body - 240 gsm 47% nylon, 36% polyester, 17% spandex hard face fleece with anti-pill and durable water repellent finish.
Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume w/ Cross Core™ technology - 200g fill rate throughout.