Warm, windproof, and water-resistant, the ExStream Hooded Jacket is the go-to piece for cold-weather fishing comfort. Incredibly lightweight, stitchless insulation makes it a smooth operator when layering for the day, while stretch face fabric frees the way for elevated mobility.
- Lightweight stretch face fabric with pre-baffled PrimaLoft® insulation for ease of movement and zero snags.
- Center-front zipper and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered chest pocket; internal mesh dump pocket.
- Oversized collar for warmth and hood with structured brim.
- Interior stretch knit cuff for comfort and sealing out water and elements.
- Shaped waist and scalloped bottom hem for a flattering fit.
Body - Toray® pre-quilted stretch fabric - 30D 91% polyester, 9% spandex with durable water repellent finish.
Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume w/ Cross Core™ technology - 200g fill rate throughout