For those spring creeks and high country streams, or for days you get to hang out on the bow of a driftboat---the Simms G3 Guide Pant keeps you covered without the added weight or fuss of a full chest wader. The hip-high pant is incredibly durable with Simms' patented leg seam construction, and the four-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell delivers exceptional waterproofing without sacrificing breathability. These pants were built to move with you, all day long.
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
- Waistband construction with integrated belt loops
- 2 inch stretch wading belt included
- Double snap closure with TiZip® waterproof fly zipper
- Patented front & back leg seams
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
APPROX. WEIGHT: 8 oz. /1077g