Rio InTouch Perception Fly Line : the shorter head makes this line perfect for smaller streams and super easy to shoot when you need a little more distance.
A shorter comfortable head makes this a great line for beginners and small streams.
Rarely will we make a claim that a product will help you catch more fish. That is unless we believe it. The Rio InTouch Fly lines will do just that.
As Bill Lowe used to say life is too short for bad fly lines and bad coffee. I couldn’t agree more and that’s why you will find a Rio fly line on all of my reels. With limited space in the shop I only have room for the best. One of the best perks of my job is testing all the gear out there to choose the best.
Like many of great companies I choose to work with, Rio employs passionate anglers who are obsessed with out-doing themselves year after year. Rio even makes their lines in island park Idaho because the humidity is perfect (probably has nothing to do with fishing too)
Every InTouch line comes equipped with:
- Max Cast: The proprietary coating repels water away from the line, resulting in radically improved floatation, reduced dirt adhesion, easier pick up and less line spray.
- Connectcore The Average fly stretches up to 30% the connectcore is just 6%. The result is an easier casting fly line with more efficient hook sets …. which lead to more fish.
- Max Float Tip: Rio’s proprietary tip coating formula floats more than twice as high as regular line tips, without any increase in diameter. That puts maximum floatation right where you need it for reduced drag, longer presentations and quieter pickups.
- Rio’s tricolor lines improve casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
- Intouch lines also come equipped with loops on both ends and line identifications printed on the line.