Patagonia Quandary Shorts - 12in, Patagonia's lightweight Quandary Shorts are built with a quick-dry blend of 94% stretch-woven nylon (62% recycled to lessen environmental impact) and 6% spandex that can handle hard use and bounces back. Made for the kinetics of backpacking and fishing, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint. They have two front pockets, two in back, a stealth coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 12" inseam.
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; right-thigh pocket with zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion