Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Hover Fly Line, a great line that sinks, but not sink too much, one that would simply hover beneath the surface. Fast forward thousands of years and the SONAR Stillwater Hover sinking fly line was born. Built with an extra-slow sink rate, the Hover is downright nasty when it comes to fishing streamers with a slow retrieve. It’s a legend, at least in our own minds.
- Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by a full line weight for multiple flies and long leaders
- Extra-slow sinking hover (1 ips) for fishing the film
- SA STILLWATER HOVER WF X H (X = line weight)
|LINE WT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WT*|
* Grain weight for the first 30′