RIO DirectCore Bonefish Fly Line, a long head and rear taper to smooth out the loop, and to make long efficient casts, while the mid length front taper produces great turnover and easy presentation of typical bonefish flies. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to stretch and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. A high floating coating ensures the running line will not sink when wading.
- Long head, and rear taper for maximum casting versatility
- Hard, tropical coating that will not wilt in the heat
- Easy to straighten, low-memory core that lays true on the water
- High floating running line will not sink when wading
- Easy ID, RIO’s line marking system that shows anglers the model and line size of the relevant product, neatly printed on the actual fly line itself
- WF6 - WF7 = 30lb
- WF8 - WF9 = 40lb