Ask someone 10 years ago what a switch rod was, and you’d probably get a very quizzical look. Now, switch rods are here to stay, which is why we’ve created the Adapt Switch line, an integrated, short-head line designed specifically for shorter two-handed rods. The Adapt is perfect for turning over streamers and can also be used as a dry-fly line when trout or steelhead are looking to the surface.
- Short head for quick casts and line control
- Integrated, one-piece floating line reduces hinging on casts
- Smooth casting, turns over large flies or sinking Spey tips
- Excellent line for swinging streamers and can be used as a dry-fly line with long leaders
- Designed for shorter two-handed rods
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA ADAPT ### GR F – (### = grain weight)