So part of the equation is getting flies in front of fish. The next part is not spooking them while doing so. Sci Anglers SONAR Sink 30 Clear fly line offers the same casting benefits of the SONAR Sink 30 taper, but substitutes a 30′ slow-sinking clear head. When stealth isn’t an option, the best choice is to go clear.
- 30’ intermediate low-visibility sinking head with handling line for better casting and control
- Intermediate running line with ST+ slickness additive
- High durability and low tangling
- For warm climates
- Intermediate sink: 1.25 ips
- Monofilament core
- SA ID – SA SONAR SINK 30 ### (### = grain weight)