Add your review
Review Sonar Sink Tip Fly Line
Sonar Sink Tip Fly Line
So you know where the fish are holding. You’ve done your research. But you just don’t know how deep they are. Luckily, the SONAR Sink Tip fly line offers a variety of solutions for all of your depth-finding needs.
Just below the surface? Try the Sink 3. Holding steady in the shadowy depths? Get the Sink 5. Experimentation is the name of the game, so maybe it makes sense to try all three densities.
- Ideal for streamers and wet flies for steelhead, salmon, and bass in moving water
- Longer taper provides easy turnover, better presentation
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Tip Sink Rates:
- Sink 3 = 2.50 – 4.25 ips (4-9 wt.)
- Sink 4 = 3.75 – 5.25 ips (5-9 wt.)
- Sink 5 = 5.50 – 6.50 ips (5-9 wt.)
- SA ID – SA SONAR SINK TIP & WF X FS (X = line weight) (& = sink rate)
5 stars based on 2 reviews
01 Apr 2019
Thank you quick shipping! Good line have used it several times in the past week ive had it
01 Jan 2019
Used this line in 7wt sink three on the Oak Orchard River in Albion New York. Was fantastic. It enables you to get down to the fish with much less weight clamped on. Thus a more natural drift and greater sensitivity.