Book-Matching Major Eastern Hatches by Henry Ramsay. This terrific book has great photos identifying all stages of the hatch and patterns to match them. 216 page Paperback edition. 8.5 x 11 inch format.
- Over 400 detailed, step-by-step tying instructions in full color
- Cutting-edge patterns based on classic designs
- 123 new, proven designs for important insects
- Photos identifying all stages of the hatch and patterns to match them
- Blue-Winged Olives, Hendricksons, Sulphurs, March Browns, Cahills, Tricos, Green and Brown Drakes, Slate Drakes, Caddis, Stoneflies, Ants
About the Author,
Henry Ramsay has been a fly tier and fly fisherman for over thirty-five years. His flies have appeared in the Mid Atlantic Fly Fishing Guide, the Art of Angling Journal, and the Game Journal. He teaches fly-tying classes and is a guide and fly-fishing instructor at TCO Fly Shop in Reading, Pennsylvania.