Winston Boron III X Super 10', These exciting new rods have been specifically designed for high sticking and European style nymph fishing. Winston's dynamic Boron III technology, combined with a longer length, progressive medium action and finely tuned rod characteristics, provides anglers with precise, delicate control of line, leader and fly placement. Each has the versatility to handle a range of technical nymph techniques including double nymphs, weighted nymphs, strike indicators and light streamers. Boron III X Super 10 rods are great dry fly rods as well. The rods feature our popular “Shooting Guides,” with a specialized down locking reel seat for optimum weight distribution and a 2” cork extension on the grip to reduce arm fatigue.
- Advanced Boron III Technology
- Sensitive tip to detect subtle takes
- Stronger mid-section for accurate fly placement
- Strong lower half to control larger fish
- 2″ cork extension reduces arm fatigue in high-stick and extended reach situations
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT