The Madison River Fishing Company ships products worldwide. However we reserve the right to refuse shipping to addresses that we suspect as fraudulent.
Most shipping costs are based on standard shipping rates, but rates for heavy or large packages are based on the calculated weight or size of the packaged item(s).
*Orders placed after 12:00pm will ship next business day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will ship Monday or following business day.*
Our standard shipping rates in USD are:
*We offer free economy shipping on most orders. Not all products are eligible for free shipping. Certain products have a shipping surcharge due to the size/weight of the item such as, but not limited to coolers, rod tubes, roof racks, kayaks, paddles and others. These shipping charges will be added to the total price of the item. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Free Shipping (minimum order of $9.95) - Economy ground, usually USPS First Class Mail. 7-10 business days. Tracking number is not always available. **Some exclusions apply shipping to Hawaii & Alaska. *Due to recent increases on shipping we can no longer offer free international shipping.
- $39.95 - UPS Ground/FedEx Ground/USPS Priority Mail. Typically arrives in 2-4 business days. Always trackable. *Expedited shipping may experience delays during the holidays due to shipping volume.*
- $89.95 - UPS 2nd Day Air on all Continental US orders. *Expedited shipping may experience delays during the holidays due to shipping volume.*
- $49.95 - Canada orders under $300 USD. Free Shipping over $300 USD.
- $59.95 - Europe - Economy shipping. Please allow 2-3 weeks. Free shipping no longer available due to price increases.
- $89.95 - Rest of World - Economy shipping. Please allow 2-3 weeks. Free shipping no longer available due to price increases.
The Madison River Fishing Company is not responsible for duties, taxes, brokerage fees or any other fees or expenses imposed by the destination company.
Orders eligible for our free shipping promotion will ship economy shipping, typically USPS 1st Class mail. Package tracking is usually included, but not always. If you cannot receive USPS at your shipping address, please select our standard ground shipping method for UPS or FedEx delivery.
You can start your return by logging into your account HERE. Go to ORDERS and select REQUEST RETURN on the order or product that you would like to return for a refund or exchange. We will only approve return requests within 30 days of purchase.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RETURN PROCESS PLEASE CALL US AT (406) 682-4293 or (800) 227-7127 OR fill out the form on our Contact page.
The Madison River Fishing Company honors money back returns within 30 days of receiving an order on a case by case basis. Typically returns are accepted in the following instances:
- Customer dissatisfaction with a product's functionality, craftsmanship or sizing
- Manufacturing defects
- Incorrect product received based on invoice
- Product damaged in transit
We do not accept returns under the following circumstances:
- After 60 days of receiving an order
- Dissatisfaction after testing a product for a period of time that renders it "used"
- Damages to a product due to improper use
Store Credit WILL be issued for:
- Return of clearance products
- Returns filled between 30-60 days after order was received
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards
- Some personal care items
- All Flies
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 109 E. Main St, Ennis, Montana USA 59729.
Customers are responsible for paying the return shipping.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Lost and Stolen Packages:
The Madison River Fishing Company does not cover the liability of packages lost or stolen from customer's doorsteps.