RIGHT HAND RETRIEVE. Switching retrieve requires sending back to manufacturer.
- Our reels are fully sealed with o-rings, and proprietary carbon impregnated Teflon lip seals.
- We incorporate a
multi-discfull-contact carbon-fiber drag system that uses “button technology” to eliminate start-up friction.
We utilize oversized calibrated drag knobs with one
turn stop, to stop providing the full range of drag.
- We employ a “taper lock” quick-change spool and a three-ball bearing spindle assembly.
- Our reels are produced to the highest machining standards and level of polish
- Type III anodizing which, gives them a near ceramic hardness to survive the elements.
- All these qualities are among other features.
Inshore & Saltwater Reel
4 inch diameter
Approximate backing: 250-275 yards/meters of 50-60 lbs hollow core braid + WF Fly Line
Reel case not included.