The Wolfe Anvil Atlas vise features machined stainless construction, delrin sleeve bearings, tool steel jaws, 7/0 to #32 hook range, cam action lock, separate tying friction and spindle lock and is reversible for left handed tiers. Tying friction can be adjusted by knob on end of vise to provide the smoothest feel during wrapping. Friction can be infinitely adjusted from total free fall to stable position. Includes material clip and both a C-clamp and pedestal base. Lifetime warranty. A spectacular vise and a great value, guaranteed!
Atlas Vice Features
- Both C-clamp and pedestal base included.
- full rotary vise
- 7/0 to 32 hook range
- separate tying friction and spindle lock
- rust free – teflon bushings retain smooth feel
- long throw cam action lock up
- extended finger pin with ball end for easy wrapping
- finger pin can be located in any four pre-drilled positions