The Landing Net retractor allows full landing net use without restriction. Use your net, then let it go: it stores itself on your back.
No worrying about losing your net, and the handy Locking Mechanism secures your net while hiking through brush.
Velcro Mount can be attached to D-rings, Loops, belts, etc.
- Velcro Strap Mount.
- Full arm-reach extension – will not inhibit use
- Works hanging on your back or on a float tube
- Built to Last: Designed to survive extended salt water and chlorine exposure
- USE: Landing nets
- END TYPE: QC-II
- LINE TYPE: Spectra/Nylon Line
- EXTENSION: 42 inch
- BREAK RATING: 80-lb Break Force
- FORCE: 12-oz Retraction Force