If you nymph fish, you are probably familiar with Dinsmore tin split shot. This convenient dispenser is filled with egg shaped split shot, which cast better and make less splash than round lead shot, for better presentations. The tin is more resistant to bending, and is coated with a cushioned surface that protects tippets. The end result is a shot that you spend less time fussing with. Improve your nymphing, and help the environment with Dinsmore Egg Shaped Tin Split Shot.
- Tin shot are safer for the environment than lead
- Egg-shape casts easier and lands softer
- Cushioned coating protects tippet from weakening and grips better
- Shot have thumbnail groove for easy removal
- Sink rate is better than nippled or winged removeable shot
- Shot are more durable and re-usable