Scientific Anglers Frequency - Full Sink Type VI , A great way to fish lakes and ponds than with a full-sinking line! The Frequency Full Sink is the perfect sinking fly line for stillwater anglers; it handles streamers and wet flies with aplomb, cuts through the wind, and features a mid-length head for great line control. Sci Angler built the Frequency Full Sink with the idea that great subsurface lines don't have to cost a fortune.
- Especially effective for fishing streamers
- Thin diameter cuts through wind
- Ideal for use in stillwater situations
- Front welded loop on Sink 3; Sink 6 includes braided loop connection
- Mid-length head for enhanced line control
- Sink Rate: 5.0 – 6.0 ips (Sink 6)
- Monofilament core