A kind enough stranger asks you, “What do you do for a living?” It’s an honest question. Depending on the day, it could be landscaping, or taking off on a dream fishing trip with no return ticket. With no hint of sarcasm, you sheepishly grins and say, “I mostly fish.” It’s an honest answer.
Inspired by the Bahamian flat on the edge of the Gates of Hell where the water depth goes from 5 to 5,000 feet in seconds and bones and big tarpon prowl, this style is especially easy on the eyes. Our stronger bio-based nylon frame is also lighter, so you’ll barely notice it’s there. Bajío’s polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology tames glare and fatiguing blue light transmission for ultimate visual clarity.
- Medium fit
- Medium 6-base wrap design
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastic
- Choice of 6 lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier