Simms Fjord Pant, Double layer fleece pants for extra insulation against the ice-cold water of winter steelhead season.
Steelhead season is synonymous with cold water and even colder weather. The double-layer fleece of our men's Fjord Pant holds its loft and traps heat to insulate and keep the chill away under the pressure of the river. The stretch-woven cuff and stirrup design helps to eliminate cold spots at the boot wader interface. This pant will help you stay warm in your waders as you explore deep, cold steelhead waters, so you can reap the rewards of fall and winter days on the river.
- Compression-resistant double-layer fleece
- Stretch-woven cuff and stirrups
- Pull-cord waist adjustment
- Flatlock seams
- Body: Double-layer 300 G fleece
- FABRIC TECH: Waist / cuff / stirrup: 50% nylon 6/ 43% polyester / 7% spandex