Don't see your size in stock? Contact us and we may be able to stock it for you.
Simms Freestone Z Stockingfoot Wader Dark Gunmetal, Freestone® Z Stockingfoot Waders are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a difference, the Freestone® Z includes a waterproof front zipper for easy access and quick relief without removing your waders, plus two large fleece-lined hand warmer pockets to warm up cold fingers. Dual chest pockets with built-in magnetic retainers keep tools and flies at the ready. Most importantly, these waders keep you warm and dry on the water, day in and day out.
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Featuring a YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof center front zipper that offers easy access and quick relief on the river
- Dual chest pockets with fly patch
- Interior zip closure chest pocket
- Five belt loops with 38mm nylon waist belt
- Custom Duraflex buckles throughout
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
- FABRIC TECH: Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 38 oz./1077 g