Patagonia Vest Front Sling, Can’t decide between a traditional fishing vest and sling pack? Patagonia has combined them for a best-of-both-worlds solution. Our 8-liter Vest Front Sling features our vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack (like our Stealth Atom Sling) on the other. Access to either is simple: just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off. External nylon utility keeper provides secure attachment point for zingers, while a selection of easy-access pockets keeps the stuff you need handy. Inside, there’s a range of organizing pockets; a 100% waterproof, welded security pouch; and enough room for lunch, jacket and extra fly boxes. Made from light, tough and water-repellent 5.5-oz CORDURA® ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Vertical-pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds; pack volume is 8 liters
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers; exterior tippet spool holder
- Internal quick-access pockets for leaders; organizational pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal, 100% waterproof welded security pouch
- Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
- 440 g (15.52 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylon
440 g (15.5 oz)
18.5" x 9.5" x 4.3"
8L (488 cu in)