Scientific Anglers Sonar Musky Fly Line, A powerful Fast-sinking Musky taper.
- Powerful head to turn over extremely large flies
- Reinforced loops
- Oversized running line for increased line management and positive strip sets.
- Intermediate running line and Sink 5 head works well for lakes and rivers
- For use in moderate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA SONAR MUSKY XXX GR (# = grain weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|350 gr 8-9 wt||25.0’ / 7,6m||90.0’ / 27,4m||350gr / 22,7g|
|400 gr 9-10 wt||25.0’ / 7,6m||90.0’ / 27,4m||400gr / 25,9g|
|450 gr 10-11 wt||30.0’ / 9,1m||90.0’ / 27,4m||450gr / 29,2g|
|500 gr 11-12 wt||30.0’ / 9,1m||90.0’ / 27,4m||500gr / 32,4g|