FROM DEEP MOUNTAIN CANYONS TO THE SALTWATER FLATS, THE THUNDERHEAD LUMBAR IS BUILT FOR YOUR NEXT BIG ADVENTURE.
The Thunderhead Lumbar is a fully waterproof pack that is built with your comfort and personal gear in mind, even when you find yourself in the worst conditions. If you don’t like the weather, wait 10 minutes. We designed this bag for anglers who brave conditions in search of the moment when it all goes off. The clean layout gives you a simple way to organize your gear, which can range from high end cameras, boxes of hand tied flies, to your peanut butter and jelly, all of which need to stay dry. Not only does it deliver an airtight closure system with the TRU Zip waterproof and submersible zipper, but it is also built for all-day comfort with padding in all the right places. Constructed out of our ultra tough 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric*, our Thunderhead is as tough as the name suggests. From deep mountain canyons to the saltwater flats, the Thunderhead Lumbar is built for your next big adventure.
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric*
- Fully waterproof, self-healing TRU Zip zipper closure on main compartment
- Front stretch pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam back panel and hip belt
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Integrated net slot
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs and reinforced cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap pad with tool and accessory attachment
- *Riverbed Camo Colorway is constructed in 1680D recycled nylon