Casting your rod across a high mountain stream or out on the lake wacky rigging for big bass. For those that demand performance no matter the setting, we created the Smith Guide's Choice. The aggressive 8-base wrap offers unmatched light protection in a comfortable, wide temple fit. They come in a variety of lenses, all with glare-cutting polarization. Scratch-resistant Techlite™ is the clearest glass lens on the market, our ChromaPop+™ lenses boost detail and color, and ChromaPop™ Glass blends the best of both worlds. Grippy nose and temple pads and a detachable sunglass leash let you focus on the strike, not worry about losing your sunglasses.
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Integrated, detachable sunglass leash
Smith hard storage case, microfiber pouch, and integrated/detachable leash.