Simms Waderwick Core Bottom, Layering for the long haul, formulated for all-season comfortBetween your skin and advanced outerwear, Simms' new Waderwick™ Core Bottoms optimize comfort thanks to double-knit fabric that mechanically wicks moisture. Four-season performance stems from COR3™ qualities such as an odor-killing anti-odor treatment. Two-way mechanical-stretch-knit fabric improves mobility over previous-generation Waderwick™ Core fabrics.
- COR3™ performance standard: anti-odor treatment, mechanical wicking knit structure, & UPF 30 rating
- Mechanically wicks moisture for four-season next-to-skin comfort & enhances performance of technical mid & outer layers
- 2-way mechanical-stretch-knit fabric offers improved mobility
- FABRIC TECH: 100% polyester WADERWICK® double-knit with COR3™ Technology
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 5.6 oz./160g