Simms Wet Wading Socks, There’s a time and a place for waders. But summer on the carp flats of Fort Peck, Montana, ain’t it. Simms’ Wet Wading Sock is a stomp into the soup essential, featuring hydrophobic polypropylene fibers that repel water molecules and a smooth flat-toe seam and arch support for precise fit and enhanced circulation.
- Hydrophobic polypropylene fibers repel water molecules
- Extra cushioning in the leg & foot for added comfort
- Smooth flat-toe seam & arch support for better fit & circulation
- Fabric Tech: 78% Polypropylene, 7% Spandex, 5% Nylon
- Approx Weight: 5 oz.
- Sizes: M/30 (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L/40 (W’s 10.5-12.5, M’s 9-12.5), XL/50 (M’s 13-15)